Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy September!


Hello friends, hope you all are doing great. I am so sorry for not writing..
Ah.. what can I say.. going through some transitions myself and have not had the peace-of-mind to write something. But I must tell you I have really missed it.

Thank you all for your encouraging words and it keeps me going.. it means a lot for me so thank you from the very bottom of my heart. And thanks for your reminders that I have not updated my blog since May.

Wao, can you believe, its September.. kids are back to school and summer fun is about to finish.. well it’s a sign to get serious and focus on one’s goals.. I love September.. the beginning of another glorious season.. and my favorite season is Fall.. most of all I also feel this is a time to set new goals.. and certainly for me – a brand new season with brand new hopes..

Talk about hopes, even if they shatter its nice to have hope.. life is nothing without hope.. what do you think? Every time a hope shatters I tell myself no more hopes.. but what is life without hope? What do we wake up to? What do we breath for? What do we live for? If not for HOPE!

This brand new season I want to concentrate on living for one’s self.. that is for myself.. and I want to share my experiences on this part of the journey of life with you. The recent transitions I have gone through or currently going through have made me pay attention to this. Perhaps its part of growing.. humm.. I like to put it this way than just saying getting old.. ahhhhhhhh.. I want to scream… but really, not a lot of us.. especially women, do live for ourselves.. Isn’t it sad.. we don’t choose to live for ourselves.. we tend to take of everyone except our glorious selves.

How can we experience life to the fullest if we don’t live for ourselves? How would we ever get-to-know us.. the U in yoU?

Today, I heard someone saying on radio – We all die but very few live – how true.. Now that we know we die shall we try to live?

And may I request from now on for all readers to participate in sharing your comments.. you don’t have to state your real name.. I understand your concerns about privacy..and I respect this.. but I just like to know your thoughts.. I also like to feel that I am not alone in this path..

Happy September friends.. love you all!

No comments: