Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am trying to talk to you...

Mommy would you listen to me?
Daddy would you listen to me?
Please…
I am here…
I am trying to say something..
I can’t find the right words yet
But I want to say this..
Do you see me?
I am here..right here..
Do I matter Daddy?
Do you see me as another human being?
But..
Then why do you behave like I am not?
Why do you not listen to me?
Why do you not ask me what I want?
I get confused..
Why do you send me to school?
To learn, learn and learn
But then…
I am learning.. I am learning a lot..
I am leaning how to write
I am learning how to talk
I am learning how to think
Do you know mommy?
I can now read, write and speak
And can also think..
Yes.. I think mommy..
I think and learn how to act
And to make tiny decisions
mmm...yes, I know what I like
I know what I dont like..
I think mommy when you talk..
I also listen…
I watch when you do things, I observe..
Yes daddy.. I am watching everything you do..
and also you mommy...
And you know daddy?
I have feelings…
Yes.. like big people
I feel…
I sense…
But mommy….
Would you remember this..
When you yell at me for no reason
Can you remember this?
Since I can think now…
Next time
Can you ask me what I want?
can we talk about our feelings?
Would you take time to listen?

Mommy.. mommy
I am not like my dolly anymore
Now I can think..
Now I can feel..
Now I can sense
I can see
I can hear
I can talk
I can walk
Would you remember this?

Would you remember this?
they are trying to say something to you...
Are you paying attention?

No comments: