Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank You - Dear GOD



Dear God

Thank you so much for your presence during these very difficult times in my life. I had felt most people had left me, but you are still with me, every single day - day and night. Thank you for giving me a hand, when I needed it most.

I now know that you are the only constant friend in my life, and that you would never abandon me. Thank you dear god for always being there for me. Your presence in life is such a blessing. I really couldnt survive without your love and support.

Thank you for your guidance dear god, thank you for showing me the way, thank you for holding my hand through my walk in the darkness, thank you for giving me courage, wisdom and hope and thank you for all the lessons in life. From each lesson I have learnt something absolutely great.

With all the things that had happened in my life, and also the things that are currently happening, I have leant a lot from these lessons. I have been able to still find strength in sorrow and sadness. I have become more courageous, wiser and more knowledgeable about myself, people around me and life. Through all these miseries I have become closer to you. As people distanced from me or I distanced from them, I have got closer to you and have found a real loving, loyal, sincere friend in you. Thank you for your friendship and extending your unconditional love towards me.

Thank you for being in my life.


God's friendship and love is extended to all, if you open your heart - he is there.

No comments: