Saturday, April 12, 2008

Are you ready?



Shhhhh…….
Guess what?
Listen…
Sounds of birds..
The grass has turned green..
The last drops of snow have melted..
It’s still dark and gloomy
I hear the pitter patter of rain drops…
It’s April.. yes.. It’s April…
I look outside my window…
I see.. I see..
I see…
Hope…
Hopes of spring…
This time.. it is late…

I thought god has forgotten..
But finally,
I see its coming..
I hear the sounds..
I hear the smell
Of spring
Of hope..
New dreams, new goals..
A chance to make things right again..
To see the world in colour again…
I look forward to blue blue skies
Green green grass..
Blossoms of all colours
Lilac, pink and periwinkle blue..
Butterflies and little birds..
The sound of children
Laugher and play
It's time again
To dream and dream

yes of lovely dreams....

Goodbye winter blues
Hello Spring…
The spring of life
The spring of hope
The spring of joy
The spring of love..
Perhaps..
We can build again..
What ever we lost
In the dark, cold winter..

taken away
by the wicked storms and high winds
Taking away our dreams and hopes
Perhaps now
Again we can dream..
Again we can hope
It's time to
Review, rewind, and rejuvenate
And rebuild or rekindle...
What we lost in the storm
Hello.. Spring..
I welcome you both hands..
Welcome to my world
And my life..
I am glad you are back…

I missed you and waited for you for so long....


Are you ready for Spring?

No comments: