Saturday, April 12, 2008

What Do you Do?

Don’t you find sometimes
What ever you try to do or say
Goes wrong …
You try to do good with the best of your intentions
You try to save someone from making a huge mistake
You try to say some thing good to heal someone
With the best of your intentions
But yet,
It backfires?

And now everything sounds or looks
Like you have tried to create problems?
And make matters worse
Like adding fuel to the fire
Nothing seems to work

Why it happens I don’t know
Bad timing, bad judgement?
I don’t know.
All I know is, it happens

You offer your hand willing to help
Your open your ear to listen
You lend your shoulder to cry
You open your heart to give love
Your make your time to be there
You tell them that I am here for you..
But yet..
Nothing happens..
What ever you do is not enough
Or not good enough
Or may be its enough
But don’t you wish that
They would tell..
But don’t you wish they would take a second
And tell..

What do you do at times like this?
I don’t know..
Do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just know one thing, what you do is enough(more than perhaps). Its just common nature of everyone that they don't take time to say you so.People complain, but don't compliment frequently. Its a law of nature.Even I do that sometimes.I want to tell them that I need them ad that they are doing a great favour to me, but end up saying the opposite. I just don't want to trouble them more!.