Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Again...


Hello it's me, croaking...also trying to come out of this damn well..
Its been a long while since I last wrote. I am so sorry for my absence. And thank you so much for some of your mails, asking me to write again. It sure feels good to be missed, but I wasnt in a state to write, perhaps because I was absent from my own life - just drifting like a stick in mud, or better yet, fallen in the well.. Knock! Knock!.. where is Niroma? down in the bottom of the well...

I noticed, I hadnt written anything for 2010, well, it has been a one-hell-of-a-year for me, but I am glad I survived it. Many ups and downs (more downs than up!)but I survived it. See folks, I have been busy studying at University of Life. I must say I had some pretty hard lessons to learn. Some I failed but the good old universe presented it to me again and again until I got it.. dah! felt like a dummy at times though.. With all those hard lessons learnt, I feel I am now back again, out of the well of darkness for some sunshine. Once again, its that time.. spring time.. so looking forward to spring again.. the spring of my life..
ahhhhh.. let me suck it in... sunshine.. life.. air.. blue sky.. white coulds.. sure feels good.. Thank you God.. for all your help.. who would I be without you.. a frog in the well!
Where have you been Friends? somewhere? anywhere? nowhere? dont have a clue? Its okay.. glad to be back.. Are you!

No comments: