Friday, November 02, 2007

Is it time?

I realized in every situation
There is only so much I can do
No matter how much I try
There is only so much I can do
And the most powerful realization
Is knowing what my limit is..
Realizing that the power I have is limited
Realizing I cannot do everything
As much as I want to
And most importantly
Knowing I have done the best..

Sometimes in life
I have pulled, pulled and pulled..
To solve problems.. of my own and others..
After a certain point nothing seems to work..
And if I continue more
I would be killing my soul and myself
I trust it’s important to know my limit and my capacity
And to know that I have done the best I could
And to
To surrender myself to my creator above

This does not mean giving up
Quitting ahead..
Not trying enough
But just knowing you and your limits
What’s achievable and what’s not
What is working and what is not…
When to stop and say,
Lord I have tried by best
and just let the rope slip....
For your own good

Is it time for you?

No comments: