Friday, November 02, 2007

Prisoner of Life..


Do not be a prisoner of your own life
Dear Sister…
Take courage, be strong
Have faith in yourself and Lord…
Believe in yourself
Walk.. walk.. my dear sister…
Walk towards light

Its okay my sister…
What ever happened in the past
Its over..
For today is another new day..
For new hopes and new dreams..
To begin your life new…

Take a chance dear sister
Its worth a try..
Walk away from darkness..
And walk in to light..

People may have done wrong by you dear sister
Or said wrong things to your hurt your feelings
Insulted you and made you feel so small
They may have robbed your worth
But don’t let them rob your soul and spirit
I know you are scared..
I know you feel weak..
I know you feel hurt..
But my sister..
Have courage to walk away
Break the steal doors of your prison
Walk away.. sister.. walk away…

I know, you can’t see the light
At the end of the tunnel..
Because you are not looking ahead
You are stuck in a prison
A dungeon you have made
For yourself…

Don’t sit in darkness
Don’t sit in sorrow
Take courage, take strength
Believe in yourself
Your strong inner self
And faith in yourself and the lord
Do your best
And the universe will do the rest…
Are you a prisoner of your own life?

No comments: